“I think that I shall never see a poem as lovely as a hot-gushing, butt-cramping, gut hosing orgasm.” ? Chuck Palahniuk
Did you know that the majority of women don’t orgasm from sexual intercourse alone? Did you also know that most women have only clitoral orgasms, that is if they orgasm at all? Don’t get me wrong, boys, I’m not saying that an orgasm is the end-all-be-all of female sexuality. You should all know by now that we women are complicated creatures. We don’t NEED an orgasm to enjoy sex, but it sure doesn’t hurt! The Holy Grail of female orgasms is the G spot orgasm.
Many women have fantasized about it, but few have successfully achieved it. Just think about it, what if you knew that there was another kind of male orgasm out there? One that felt different than the one you usually experience. Not necessarily better, but more intense and just… different. Don’t tell me that you wouldn’t be dying to experience it. Well, you can do that for your partner. Do you want to be one of the few men out there that can find and deliver on an earth-shattering G spot orgasm? I’m guessing that you do! Here are my 3 steps to getting her there…
Step 1 – Make Her Spot POP!
First, you need to know what you’re looking for. Most men fail in finding the G spot, to begin with, because of one key point. The woman must be extremely aroused in order for the G spot to easily located. The G spot is made up of erectile tissue (like your penis) and is found inside her vaginal wall. If she’s not turned on then it won’t fill with blood and enlarge, making it easier to find. So, first things first, you have to get her excited… very excited. Spend some time on foreplay here and don’t rush through it. Kiss her passionately. Tantalize her erogenous zones. You might be dying to get right to her genitals and find that spot, but remember that you need to get her extremely hot first. Women love a bit of teasing and anticipation. Men tend to want to rush right through sex and foreplay, whereas women enjoy it much more when a man really takes his time and makes her want it. What’s a surefire way to know if she is super turned on? Is she wet? Is she pushing her pelvis up towards you, seeming to beg for more? If your answer is yes, then it’s time to go searching for that G spot.
Step 2 – What? Where?!
The G spot is located on the inner, front vaginal wall (if your fingers are inside her then it would be located in the flesh between your fingers and the front of her body). Insert your pointer finger so that you are able to crook your finger and stimulate the inner wall. The G spot should be located anywhere from about 2 knuckles deep to a full finger deep. The location varies from woman to woman, so you have to do a bit of searching, but once you have found it on your partner, you won’t forget. The spot is a small spongy feeling, the oval-shaped area that ranges from the size of a dime to a quarter. It will feel slightly rough or ridged to the touch.
Step 3 – How do I work this thing?
- Remember to always use lubrication. Even though your partner is going to be turned on and wet by the time you start working her G spot, a woman only produces so much vaginal lubrication. Sex feels better when it’s wet and wild, so don’t forget to have lube handy.
- Insert your finger and locate the G spot. Crook your finger in a “come here” motion and firmly slide your finger over the G spot repeatedly. Unlike the clitoris, which is ultra-sensitive to touch and needs gentle stimulation, the G spot responds best to firm stimulation. Also, try firmly tapping the spot with your finger. Each tap will feel like you’re stimulating the G spot for the first time all over again. Then try swirling your finger around firmly in a circular or figure 8 motion.
- Check in with your partner. G spot sensations might feel strange and unfamiliar at first. Some women feel like they need to pee when their G spot is stimulated. It’s best to let your partner know you’re planning to stimulate her G spot so that she can go to the bathroom beforehand. Even though she might still feel that urge to pee, she can rest easy knowing that he bladder is empty.
- Experiment with different speeds, vary the amount of pressure you’re giving the spot and change up how you stimulate it. Doing the same movement over and over might just make her numb. Variety is the spice of life!
- Keep going until she has a powerful G spot orgasm! Keep in mind that it might not happen the first few times you try it. You can start by doing G spot stimulation by itself and then combine it will oral sex for a really mind-blowing orgasm.
Finding and stimulating the G spot in the right way is going to take some time and dedication on your part. Don’t be frustrated if she doesn’t have a G spot orgasm right away. There is a reason why G spot orgasms are rare and special. They might not come easily for everyone, but they sure do pay off!
More from Gabrielle Moore: